Welcome to the Janezic Realty Group’s Education Corner. The Janezic Realty Group is led by very highly rated North Carolina Real Estate Instructor Robert Janezic. As a former Navy Master Training Specialist (MTS), a distinction earned for being in the top of all Navy Trainers, Robert Janezic expertly delivers real estate education courses and seminars for local community colleges with exceptional pass rates. This page is dedicated to his students who need these resources to help them pass the Pre-Licensing Class and subsequent State Licensing Exam.
Current Class Schedule
- ACTIVE: September 5th, 2017 to November 14th, 2017, 5:30-9:30pm – Central Piedmont Community College: Central Campus
- ACTIVE: October 17th, 2017, 11-3pm – South Piedmont Community College Campus: Monroe Campus
- UPCOMING: January 23rd, 2018, 10-2pm – South Piedmont Community College Campus: Monroe Campus
- UPCOMING: February 6th, 2018, 5:30-9:30pm – Central Piedmont Community College: Central Campus
MATH is an essential skill necessary to pass the final class exam. 10-20% of the exam will be focused on math. You can find all of my math tutorial videos here on YouTube videos.
The following personalized presentations are utilized to deliver the NC Pre-licensing course. They are available here for ease of reference.
INTRO: Path to Home Ownership
- Orientation & Property Concepts
- Property Ownership and Interests
- Property Description
- Transferring Title to Real Property
- Land Use Controls
- Real Estate Brokerage and the Law of Agency
- Contract Law
- Fair Housing & Ethical Practices
- Agency Agreements & Practices
- Sales Contracts & Practices
- Landlord & Tenant
- Property Management
- Real Estate Financing Principles
- Real Estate Financing Practices
- Real Estate Valuation
- Basic Residential Construction
- Federal Income Tax and Real Property Ownership
- Environmental Issues
- Basic Real Estate Investment
The following links are for material directly available from the North Carolina Real Estate Commissions (NCREC) website. This is the source material. The License Law and the NCREC Rules.
- Real Estate License Law and NCREC Commission Rules